Topic: [THAC 8] The Propelled Man

Directory Link

[THAC 8] The Propelled Man

YouTube

This is my second successful THAC! And what a ride! Oh boy, this was quite a project. I probably wouldn't of made it in time if I started any later or didn't immediately think up the idea when the theme came (like I did). Special Thank You to Aaron Bulger AKA Jargon for the great narrating! Of course this didn't come out perfect, some of the animation is sketchy, and the symbol on his chest looks pretty quickly thrown together, but really every time I filmed, the first shot I filmed was, in the end, probably the one I was going to have to use, because I was on such a tight schedule, I didn't have time to reshoot anything. And the logo/symbol was really all I could think of at the time. Other than that, I'm pretty proud of myself. This project is quite more "ambitious" than my last one (c wat i did thar?). What do you guys think of the name? I spent a lot of time thinking it up. mini/tongue

Last edited by filmyguy (December 19, 2010 (05:54pm))

Re: [THAC 8] The Propelled Man

That was great! I always enjoy a filmyguy film!

Amazing effects (or lack of it...?) Loved its simplicity. 4.8/5

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

Nice.

I didn't notice much technically wrong with this film (it was very well animated and the audio was great) but I'm sad to say that it fell a bit flat in my opinion. There's nothing particularly memorable and whilst it's technically well done, it just feels empty.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

that was amazing unlike mine

Youtube
As a mortal, I was called by the name Duffcow56. That time has passed. I am now Duffosaur, ravager of worlds. Look on me and despair.

I really enjoyed that. Awesome work.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Very good film, simple yet amazing.

BrickTV]

Glad you liked my entry, guys! mini/bigsmile